JoLoCity is a company created to serve those who need rapid solutions which work browsers, mobile and Internet of Things
- The Rockets Had to Be Uber-Aggressive to Challenge the Warriors May 24, 2018Houston general manager Daryl Morey sold his car and now takes Uber everywhere. He applied the same way of thinking to build the Rockets into maybe the only NBA team that can beat the Warriors.
- Self-Driving Uber That Hit Pedestrian Wasn't Set to Stop in an Emergency May 24, 2018An Uber car involved in a deadly crash in Arizona wasn’t designed to automatically brake in case of an emergency, the National Transportation Safety Board said.
- From Restaurants to Insurers, the Race to Comply With Privacy Rules May 24, 2018When strict new GDPR privacy regulations take effect Friday, even small firms with no European footprint must change how they handle European customers’ data.
- Does Smart Luggage Really Make Travel Easier? May 24, 2018High-tech bags preempt the nightmarish struggle to find an outlet at the airport. But they come with their own built-in issues. Here, we explore both sides of the debate.
- Macron to Silicon Valley: Embrace Europe's Regulations May 24, 2018French President Emmanuel Macron ratcheted up tensions with U.S. tech giants calling on them to embrace Europe’s regulation of topics ranging from taxation to privacy to artificial intelligence, because Washington is failing to do so.
Today I’m going to talk about Mobicroll (www.mobiscroll.com) I really like what Mobiscroll has done. They’ve allowed me to easily and quickly put in controls into my codebase. In just 2 days, I was able to use a their Form, ListView and other controls. It was great to see how well the controls work with[…]