JoLoCity is a company created to serve those who need rapid solutions which work browsers, mobile and Internet of Things
- House Moves to Roll Back a Privacy Rule on Internet March 29, 2017House lawmakers voted to overturn an Obama-era privacy rule for broadband providers, buoying telecommunications firms but potentially muddying consumer-protection standards.
- BlackRock Bets on Robots to Improve Its Stock Picking March 29, 2017BlackRock unveiled an overhaul of its actively managed equities business that will include job losses, pricing changes and a greater emphasis on computer models that inform investments.
- Tesla Gets Backing of Chinese Internet Giant Tencent March 29, 2017Tesla gained a potential key ally in China after the country’s most valuable company, Tencent, revealed it had bought a 5% stake in the Silicon Valley electric-vehicle maker.
- Swipe by Swipe, Chinese Smartphone Users Flock to Risky Investments March 29, 2017U.S. companies have long imagined the potential of crowdsourcing, but it’s actually happening in China. A million companies in China have turned to the internet to raise money, but losses by mom-and-pop investors are piling up.
- Amazon Launches Grocery Pickup Stores in Seattle March 29, 2017Amazon.com said it is launching a new grocery-store pickup service, pushing deeper into brick-and-mortar retail as it moves to capture more of what people spend on food.
Today I’m going to talk about Mobicroll (www.mobiscroll.com) I really like what Mobiscroll has done. They’ve allowed me to easily and quickly put in controls into my codebase. In just 2 days, I was able to use a their Form, ListView and other controls. It was great to see how well the controls work with[…]