JoLoCity is a company created to serve those who need rapid solutions which work browsers, mobile and Internet of Things
- Tesla Unveils Electric-Car Battery With a 315-Mile Range August 24, 2016Tesla Motors announced it will sell a battery capable of taking an electric car 315 miles on a charge, the first time an auto maker is providing that much electric range in a vehicle, the company said.
- IBM, AMD Plan Assault on Intel's Chip Dominance August 24, 2016Few companies enjoy the kind of dominance Intel does in chips for the computers found in data centers. But competitors keep trying to pry open its server stronghold, with IBM the latest to brandish a new tool.
- Spotify in Talks Over Music Rights August 24, 2016As Spotify gears up for a potential initial public offering next year, the music-streaming service is missing one key component in its pitch to investors: rights to play the music in years to come.
- NBC Argues Millennials Did Watch the Olympics---Just Not All on Traditional TV August 24, 2016Traditional TV ratings for the Rio Olympics fell from four years ago, particularly among young viewers, but NBCUniversal has maintained those ratings only tell part of the story, since this year’s event also aired on cable networks in primetime and all content was available to stream live.
- Fugitive Tech CEO Alexander Returning to U.S. in Plea Deal August 23, 2016Kobi Alexander, a fugitive technology executive who has spent a decade hiding in Africa from criminal charges in a stock-options backdating scandal, is returning to the U.S. to plead guilty in Brooklyn federal court.
Today I’m going to talk about Mobicroll (www.mobiscroll.com) I really like what Mobiscroll has done. They’ve allowed me to easily and quickly put in controls into my codebase. In just 2 days, I was able to use a their Form, ListView and other controls. It was great to see how well the controls work with[…]