JoLoCity is a company created to serve those who need rapid solutions which work browsers, mobile and Internet of Things
- Dyn Says Cyberattack Has Ended, Investigation Continues October 25, 2016The web service provider was disrupted by a denial-of-service attack on Friday that cut off access to popular sites such as Twitter, Netflix and PayPal.
- Visa Taps Blockchain for Cross-Border Payment Plan October 24, 2016Visa is putting a bitcoin-style network to work as it aims to take on a new market, the large and complex cross-border payments made between businesses.
- Russian Hacker Suspected of LinkedIn Attack Indicted in U.S. October 22, 2016A federal grand jury in Oakland has indicted a 29-year-old Russian man suspected of hacking into three Bay Area technology companies: LinkedIn, Dropbox and Formspring, a now-defunct social networking company.
- IPO Hopeful Bloom Energy Enlisted Colin Powell for Tax-Credit Extension October 20, 2016The $1.2 billion-backed Silicon Valley-based energy startup said in documents, viewed by The Wall Street Journal, that the extension of a tax credit is a “prerequisite for an IPO.”
- Snapchat to Revamp Ad Sales Agreements With Publishers October 20, 2016Snapchat has indicated it intends to shake up the structure of its content deals with media companies, telling some that it wants to pay them a licensing fee and sell all the advertising itself.
Today I’m going to talk about Mobicroll (www.mobiscroll.com) I really like what Mobiscroll has done. They’ve allowed me to easily and quickly put in controls into my codebase. In just 2 days, I was able to use a their Form, ListView and other controls. It was great to see how well the controls work with[…]